A few benefits for using the YPayBills system are listed below:
- No loans or credit checks required: Users that have bad credit are usually denied when applying for any type of loan (i.e. Car, Home, Credit Cards, etc.). YPayBills provides an opportunity where a user can earn a bill payment amount to reduce a portion of their debt at once.
- How does reducing a portion of your debt at once help you? When YPayBills sends a payment amount on a bill or a loan pertaining to a user selected on our website then each benefit below occurs:
- A user “Saves Money”: Users that earn a bill payment amount sent by YPayBills towards their bill or debt will be able to save the monthly amount they were planning to send on their own.
Use the following “Car Insurance” scenario as an example on how you may save money:
“Let’s assume a user has a monthly “Car Insurance” payment of $100.00 a month. This user earned a “Car Insurance” payment on our website that is equal to $600.00. YPayBills will contact this user and will send a payment to the “Car Insurance” vendor that provides this service to the user.
This would mean that the user will now “save” an extra $100.00 a month or $600.00 over a 6 month period. The user can use the amount saved to pay other bills or even receive an additional discount from their “Car Insurance” vendor due to the amount paid at once.”
- A user “Reduces Debt”: Users that earn a bill payment amount sent by YPayBills towards their bill or debt are able to reduce debt faster because the payment amounts sent by YPayBills are usually higher than their regular monthly payments.
Users can also “Reduce Debt” faster by using the monthly amount saved (Since YPayBills sent a payment amount for a user) to increase the payment amount they were planning to send on any other loan or bill that they own.
- A user “Avoids Interest Rate Fees”: Users that earn a bill payment amount sent by YPayBills towards their bill or debt can avoid high interest fees since a portion of their debt is reduced at once. This can only be accomplished if the payment sent by YPayBills for a user is higher than the amount paid by the user on a regular basis.
Now that you understand the benefits of YPayBills further imagine the following:
- Have you ever imagined what you would be able to do if you didn’t have to pay one of your bills this month?
- Have you ever wished reducing your debt without getting into higher consolidated loans?
- Can you imagine your life without worrying about your next student loan payment?
- Did you ever ask yourself how will your home mortgage be paid if you were jobless tomorrow?